This table contains keywords and their types. Currently, there are two known and supported types of keywords:
- Original Keywords: Keywords assigned to documents by their authors. Found in the "DE" ISI field. Keywords of this type have the value authorKeywords in the TYPE field of this table.
- New ISI Keywords: Keywords assigned to documents by ISI. Found in the "ID" ISI field. Keywords of this type have the value keywordsPlus in the TYPE field of this table.
This table contains the following fields:
- PK: Automatically generated. Guarantees uniqueness.
- KEYWORD: The exact (keyword) string as found in the "DE"/"ID"/etc.
- TYPE: Determined by which keyword field this keyword was found in. Look above for possible values.
The combination of KEYWORD with TYPE also guarantees uniqueness.
See DOCUMENT_KEYWORDS for additional details.