- Download these files that contain additional plugins to add Database, Balloon Graph, Cytoscape, and Congressional District Geocoder plugins to Sci2:
- DatabasePlugins.zip (unzip to obtain the jar files that will be inside a folder named DatabasePlugins)
- BalloonGraph.zip (unzip to obtain the jar files that will be inside a folder named BalloonGraph)
- WOS-plugins.zip provides the support for the newest version of the ISI Web of Science file format. See ISI (*.isi) for more information
- Copy these jar files to the directory /plugins of Sci2directory
- Download the file default_menu.xml and copy it to the directory configuration/ under Sci2 directory, replacing the older version of this file. This file specifies where each plugin added will be located at the menu.
- The next time the Sci2 Tool is loaded after this modifications, this additional plugins will appear as new menu items.