Now, you can save and rerun existing workflow, even share the workflow with others. The v1.1 Beta release come with workflow tracker, Bing geocoder, large network clustering algorithms, Facebook Friends Reader, Twitter Reader, and etc. It also included major improvement such as standardize CSV parser behavior with MS Excel.
- Workflow Tracker that supports saving, running, and editing analysis workflow.
- Bing Geocoder (replacement for Yahoo! geocoder)
- New VOS large network clustering algorithms: SLM Community Detection, Louvain Community Detection, Louvain Multilevel Refinement Community Detection
- Reader for Facebook Web data
- Reader for Twitter stream
- Reader for Flickr data
- Add sample data GeoffreyFox.csv
- Reconciled Journal Names plugin
- Support converting CSV file to Sci2 publication schema which will allow users to use preprocessing algorithms for publication data from different sources.
- Support Extract Paper Citation Network for Scopus data
- Support P2 repository for light-weight Sci2 development
- Updated Congressional District Geocoder to match 113th Congress.