The following content also accessible through Plug-and-Play Macroscope Workshop
Workshop Home Page
The following content also accessible through http://wiki.cns.iu.edu/display/PRES/Plug-and-Play+Macroscope+Workshop
Important: Laptop / Notebook is require for this workshop. Please bring a laptop / Notebook that can used for development.
These are the tools needed. Download and unzip the tools before attend the workshop.
- Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno or Kepler): http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
- CIShell executable: http://cishell.org/nightly/188.8.131.52310290006NGT/
- Sci2 executable: https://sci2.cns.iu.edu
- Java 6 installation (or 32-bit Java 7 ): http://java.com/en/download/
- Setup CIShell development environment: CIShell 2.0 - Setting Up the Development Environment
- Developing a single Plugin: Developing a Single Plugin
- CIShell Java Doc: http://cishell.org/dev/docs/spec/api-1.0/
- CIShell GitHub Repository: https://github.com/CIShell/CIShell
- Extensive CIShell development: CIShell 2.0 Developer Documentation
Make sure you have internet access. Ask Samantha for help!