(Taken from the homepage http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/)
GraphML is a comprehensive and easy-to-use file format for graphs. It consists of a language core to describe the structural properties of a graph and a flexible extension mechanism to add application-specific data. Its main features include support of * directed, undirected, and mixed graphs,
- hierarchical graphs,
- graphical representations,
- references to external data,
- application-specific attribute data, and
- light-weight parsers.
Unlike many other file formats for graphs, GraphML does not use a custom syntax. Instead, it is based on XML and hence ideally suited as a common denominator for all kinds of services generating, archiving, or processing graphs.
- Download Site: http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/download.html
- Home Page: http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/
- Ulrik Brandes email@example.com
- Markus Eiglsperger firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jürgen Lerner email@example.com