This release includes support for new Web of Science format, network overlay on the Geographical map and Prefuse's visualizations on Macs OS X. See the change log below for full details.
Tool Change Log
- Add support for new Web of Science format from ISI. This will allow user to load the old and new ISI data downloaded from the ISI site.
- Add support for network overlay on the Geographical map. This will allow Sci2 users to generate a geographical network through Sci2, Gephi, Adobe Photoshop. See tutorial at here
- Add support for Prefuse's visualizations on Macs OS X. This will allow Mac OS X users to be able to access all the visualization algorithm in Sci2, including Tree Map, Tree View, Radial Graph, etc.
- Improve 3x faster and reduce 70% memory usage of Extract top N nodes and Extract top N Edges algorithms. This will allow Sci2 to support rendering for bigger network.
- Unify merging algorithms used by database
- Fixed legend boundary issue of geographical map
- Fixed typo error on the output data label
- Fixed slice by year bug on database